2.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's browsing habits, or to personalise the way in which content is displayed.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified as follows:
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies:These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Cookies according to purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and to enable its functions and services.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Analysis or mediation cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same. Likewise, it is possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that allows us to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, to monitor our advertisements in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4.- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Our website uses the following cookies:
|__utma||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||Analytics||2 years||Used to distinguish users and sessions.|
|__utmb||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.|
|__utmc||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||At the end of the session||It is configured for use with Urchin.|
|__utmz||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the origin or campaign that explains how the user arrived at the website.||Non-Exempt|
5.- REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
When you access our website for the first time, you can accept or reject the use of all our cookies or, if you prefer, you can access the settings and accept cookies according to their type, except for technical cookies, which do not require user consent. You can change your preferences at any time by accessing our configuration panel.
In addition, you can access your browser settings to restrict, block or delete cookies by following one of the procedures below, which depends on the browser you use:
6.- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Supplier||Purpose of the Service and Cookie||Supplier Information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website in terms of visitor count, pages visited, keywords used and the like.||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|